Second Tuesday of each month, 10:30am
Corte Madera Community Center
498 Tamalpais Drive, Corte Madera
OFFICERS for 2016-2017
– Acting: Armelle Futterman
– Supporting: Dena Van Derveer
Vice Presidents – Suzi Beatie & Becky Reed
Secretary – Cheryl Longinotti
Treasurer – Joan Vaughan
Auditor – Jan Shaw
Parliamentarian – Helen Lambert
Historian – Jana Haehl
COMMITTEE CHAIRMEN (volunteers, not elected)
Corte Madera Rummy – Doris Hunker & Nancy Schlegel (hosts)
Field Trips – Linda Varonin
– eScrip & Loyalty Cards: Joannie Vaughan
• Patti Farrow & Nancy Marino (sales);
• Claudia Keast & Janet Sayles (set-up & clean-up);
• Dena Van Derveer (volunteer coordinator)
• Glenda Swanson (publicity)
Game Night – OPEN
Hospitality Committee – Becky Reed & Suzy Beatie
Marathon Bridge – Jana Haehl
Membership/Database – OPEN
Newsletter – Laura Merlo
Scholarships – Helen Lambert
Website – OPEN
- President — Presides at meetings, prepares agenda, coordinates everything
- Vice President — Performs as president in her absence, acts as program chairman (speakers for luncheons, in particular. Can recruit other members to be in charge of individual luncheons.)
- Recording Secretary — Takes minutes at the meeting (or arranges for someone to take them if they can’t attend). Custodian of all reports, records and papers belonging to the Club.
- Corresponding Secretary — Conducts correspondence for the Club.
- Treasurer — Manages the money (dues, income from yard sale, etc.); presents monthly statements at the business meeting; prepares annual tax statements.
- Auditor — Makes an annual audit of the books of the Treasurer.
- Parliamentarian — Maintains the bylaws.